Monday, February 17, 2014

STS Athlete Performance

Sparkman Training Systems Athlete Performance was started in 2012 when I outfitted my garage to suit my own training needs.  It's not a place that is well known.  But it is a place where I will train when I need to get some work in and I don't want to leave home.  I started with a budget of about $4,000. With that I was able to purchase a great rack from Scott at Strength and Power Equipment.  If you want a quality rack or other gym equipment, look no further.  My rack is made from 2 x 2 square tubing and has one inch hole spacing, a sumo platform, monkey bar, and fat bar chin up bars, band pegs, weight storage, and has a great paint job.  It has held up to many lifts over 700lbs. without wavering.  I have two texas power bars, the best all around lifting bar, in my opinion, a multi grip bench bar, and a cambered bench press bar.  I have all the bands, short and long, that I need in addition to blast straps.  Its a great place to train.  I am very fortunate to have this set up at my house.  One day I would like to open my own private facility.  Here are some pictures from the gym.



Cambered bar with multi grip bar in the back ground

One of two texas power bars
Apologies for the pictures.  Not sure why they came out sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment