Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What I've Been Up To

Hey guys, I want to apologize for lack of blogging lately.  I really don't have a good excuse.  Life is in full swing right now… Track just ended.  We broke the school record in the 4x100M relay with two freshmen on the team.  I am excited for the future with those guys.  Baseball also just wrapped up the regular season with a big win last Friday on a play at home plate.  The team finished third and is headed to post season play.  They finished fourth last year so I consider that a good improvement.  I have been working with the team since August and to see them succeed makes me really proud as their performance coach.  Their first game, of three, is this Thursday.  In addition to all of that my oldest daughter turns FIVE this weekend.  Where has the time gone?  Seems like yesterday we were in Lexington, VA waking up to go watch the Road and River race when a little girl decided it was time to come into the world and bless us beyond measure.  All of this doesn't include her playing soccer on Saturdays and me trying to get all of my training in.  Life is in full swing.  Spring ball practice starts this week as well. So that’s what I have been up these past couple of weeks.  I’m going to do my best to get back to posting some great content very soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment